Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

This ref really is joke, does he not realise this is a friendly.

Richards has looked good since he came on. Johnno looking good as always and Ade seems to have a lot of energy

MCFC-alan88 said:
Pam said:
Yeah, some people need to get a grip.

Good lord, is that Pam being positive?

Oh look, a flying pig.

Since when am I not positive. You need to look through my posts, unless you're counting the Bela one, in which case you're missing the point. My beef is with his agent.

FFS, Alan, I think we're going to win the title and I've said that more than once.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Does anyone have any concerns as to the system or lack there of that we have had this pre-season. FFS we play the spids in two weeks!

Your cluelessness makes me a sad panda.

We don't take kindly to your types around here.

Getting annoyed now, they keep changing the camera angle so its looking down the pitch, bloke who's commentating seems to think this is the Champions League Semi Final and not the meaningless friendly it is! He's said we are fielding a full strength team, one which started with some players who haven't played a Premiership game for City in a whole season and our manager isn't even on the sidelines, doing my tree in!

Etchy said:
top defending by richards then... may of give the guy a load of space but got back and made a top tackle

Sums Richards up in my opinion - positional sense gives too many chances away and relies on his speed to get in the last ditch challenge, he then ran out of position and lost the ball (fortunately free kick went our way)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.