Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

We looked a lot sharper the other night, i think we may shock Inter. Im going 3-1 City.

mat said:
We'll win tonight.

Something to keep the fat spanish waiter busy.

Actually, scrap that. Just remembered that Kidd and twatt are coaching this game.

:(
I wasn't arsed about Cole,Schmiecel,Cooke,Hughes or Kidd getting on board,but with twatt I truly feel that there's a cuckoo in the nest.How can you spit pure venom about a club then join them.I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.Fat-faced blimp.

okstate99 said:
Team news! Hart, Zaba, Kolo, Kompany, Bridge. Vieira, Yaya, Barry, AJ. Jo, Ade!

Same team minus Boyata for Kolo.. Richards for Zaba I believe.

what a stupid lineup, why are they playing 3 def mids again? didnt they saw it that it didnt work last time? where the hell is the creativity going to come from?
ireland should be in there instead of vieria.
but i guess its better to find out now that this doesnt work, than when the season starts

FUManUtd said:
okstate99 said:

what a stupid lineup, why are they playing 3 def mids again? didnt they saw it that it didnt work last time? where the hell is the creativity going to come from?
but i guess its better to find out now that this doesnt work, than when the season starts
Ireland has played in every pre season game so far, it's important to give as many players as much game time as possible, regardless of the system.

FUManUtd said:
okstate99 said:

It's not three defensive midfielders.
Vieira as the shield in front of the defense, Barry breaking up and spreading play and Yaya playing advanced. He's a very underrated box to box midfielder, it's what he was bought for.

So is Jo gonna be sticking around the squad this season?, be a big waste playing him every freindly then flogging or loaning, probably score again and get 20 in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.