Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

Chick Counterfly said:
stupid sending off

two freak goals

you gotta laugh.

It all balances out over the season and we are getting it out of the way in one match.

meeesh said:
I aint flapping but this is wank !

It's almost 2.30 in morning and I want to watch City win anytime,friendly or not,but dear oh fuckin dear.......hand s up who wants 2 new centre halves ?
I always laugh at those people who say our central defence is set. It's a fucking joke. Neither Lescott nor Kompany look comfortable back there.

Hope Bobby is getting ready to bring in someone who can defend.

Glazers_Wallet said:
THEBLUEDONKEY said:
honestly some of the flapping on here fucking pathetic. go give your heads a wobble and stop being so mard its a friendly played with ten men against quality oppo with half a side missing if the facts aint obvious then there is no hope for, suggest you take up world of war craft or summat cos footy aint for you

OI i play wow (sometimes) n football is for me lol had season ticket 15 years n this match is a nothing game i dont care for the result half these players arent in our main line up wich will face spurs prolly :)

ha ha sorry no offence the wow community was more meant to imply that some of the nonsense spouted by some on here belongs in the world of fantasy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.