Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

Hooch said:
FUManUtd said:
now i know why mancini wants to sign milner, berry is fucking shit. we need that drive from milner.

iv seen teams from chinese league play better than this, what a shitty performance, a bunch of amateurs

I'm a young City fan, but evem I can say that comment is just stupid, I've seen us play worse than this 16 times (I think a few games were OK) at home during the 06/07 season under Pearce, and I have vague memories of being at Maine Road when we were in the 3rd tier, and those performances were dire.

You are right, BUT we now have semi world class to world class players in our squad and you would expect them to do better.

Glazers_Wallet said:
is it just me or do these inter players seem to have some sort of ego about them like they shouldnt be challenged for the ball lol

you dont have to look any further than their previous manager. 'the special one' himself

Ducky_ said:
sam221985 said:
This commentator is taking sly digs at us in general but seems to have a hard on for Boyata. Mentioned him about three times before he was even on the field.

I was thinking the exact same. He's blatantly got an agenda.
An agenda or an opinion?

My only problem with him is his boring voice.

Pigeonho said:
Remember last year, it kicked off with some West Ham and Dallas fans. I wonder if Die_Hard is there to mix it up a bit with these Baltimore folk?

He's that notorious, he's still at Immigration until the match ends, then he's meeting the Inter Ultras (on his own) after the match at a dis-used warehouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.