Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

dctid said:
JamesTenOne said:
Get a grip.

Fella your right none of this matters - we go on a high profile tour and make utter wankers out of our selves

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90[/youtube]

It's a friendly I know but how hard are inter working closing down quick as anything that's why we keep loosing the ball pressure pressure why don't we do that?

dctid said:
JamesTenOne said:
Get a grip.

Fella your right none of this matters - we go on a high profile tour and make utter wankers out of our selves
I agree, we haven't done ourselves any favours with our displays. A lot of yanks will think we are shit after this tour.

JamesTenOne said:
dctid said:
To be fair this is pretty unacceptable and i sincerely hope that the owners give the fookin management a fookin for this pre season tour because it has been utter utter wank

Get a grip.

My thoughts exactly. As i keep saying we should look to the friendlies in dortmund and at home against valencia as indications of our true potential as this is where we will see our proper squad.

Tonights X1: Hart, Zabba, Toure, Kompany, Bridge, Barry, Yaya, Viera, Johnno, Jo, Ade
Our best X1: Given, Boateng, Toure, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Yaya, Silva, Milner*, Tevez, Balotelli*
*Milner looks like signing in time for spurs as does super mario

So thats 2 players from tonights squad that will be in our best 11. Can the same be said for inter???

dctid said:
JamesTenOne said:
Get a grip.

Can't imagine a worse tour than this. Since our scrimmage with the Timbers, we've scored 1 goal on a penalty in 270 minutes.

What better way to advertise ourselves in America? -____-

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Lets hope morph can show us something now,,anything.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Heard some cracking nicknames for players over the years, but thats just classic!! He actually fucking looks like him too!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

mat said:
All part of Bobbys mind games.

relax blues we'll be champions by January.

Bloody hell, January. Put a pound on for me will ya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.