Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

Fuck me watchin a stream then on justin tv and it's feckin invested with rags, best bit most the mods were bitter twunts from various clubs. Would rather watch a crappy foreign link than stay round that shit, so went out with a bang and went on a all caps kick off to tell the daft twats how it is and get booted in the process. Truly unbelievable how obsessed people have become with us.

like i give a shit what didi hamman had to say about city and the future. needs to sod off and stick to his player coach role

Don't panic ladies and gentlemen.

This is a pre-season friendly - thats all.

Problem is with this formation, we wont score in a month of sunday's like this. Fucking awefull.

pbibs said:
Cobwebcat said:
What a joke of a game. Inter playing like their lives depend on it. We're playing like we have never met and our passing is woeful. Ref thinks he is the star of the show and that was never a sending off, not even a booking. Just no point watching. Night blues.

What a fan you are. Do you only sing when we are winning?

I just tried singing and got bollocked for waking the bird up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.