Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

dublin-blue said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
"Bringing Manchester City down a peg or two"

Go die rag.

Who is this wanker commentater? he's been having a sly go at us all night.

Well lets be honest we give him and his types the fookn bullets to fire at us - this is a fookin clueless performance - i am fed up of hearing this is only a friendly - it fookin matters if it didnt we would not be watching it

now i know why mancini wants to sign milner, berry is fucking shit. we need that drive from milner.

iv seen teams from chinese league play better than this, what a shitty performance, a bunch of amateurs

Pigeonho said:
If you listen carefully you can hear the faint sound of a dozen or so Bluemoaners making their way to Bridgend. ;-)

Look at it in a positive way guys, at least we're not losing 4-1, at home, to Villareal just weeks before our CL qualifiers start. Now that WAS funny!!!

I'm enjoying this match to be honest, not because of the actual football, but because its given me the chance to watch my kitten discover the delights of kebab meat, allow me to crack open a few Coronas and a chance to talk to you fine people first thing on a Sunday morning. Now if she wasn't so selfish and was not on the blob, life would just be sweet right now. Can't have it all though I guess.

close this thread now this post will not be beaten hahahahaha my kitten has just slit my wrist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.