Inter Milan

Well done, Inter and your fans. You put everything you had in to the match and, on another night, you may have won. We have Rodri, Dias, Stones, and Ederson (…and Lukaku) to thank on our side for just keeping you at bay in the end.

If there are any lurking Inter fans today, thanks for being brilliant. By all accounts from blues at the match (and from what I saw via TV broadcast) you were a credit to your club and to the ideal of sport in general.

You put Roma fans to absolute shame and you should wear it as a badge of honour.

Ben fatto!

Well done and all that ......but i dont ever want to play an Italian shithouse team ever again.Their brand of football is awful,of course they play to their strengths.....but its horrible to watch and infuriating in the extreme.

The game last night was exactly what i was expecting,not great.

Well done and all that ......but i dont ever want to play an Italian shithouse team ever again.Their brand of football is awful,of course they play to their strengths.....but its horrible to watch and infuriating in the extreme.

The game last night was exactly what i was expecting,not great.
I agree although Inter did A LOT less shithousing than Roma did TBF to them... Mourinho is a dinosaur.

Kind of seems lost in all our celebrations but just want to say congratulations to Inter and their fans in making the final, having a great domestic season and frankly giving us a hell of a game and fright last night.

They played superbly well, let’s be honest and it could have ended very differently.

Great to see sets of fans and players show each other respect where it’s due.
Well said mate. Shocking level of disrespect shown on this forum to a team that had just outplayed AC Milan twice and finished 3rd in a league that provided 3 Euro finalists.

Hard luck Inter.

Best spanish club.

umm-no.gif

I agree although Inter did A LOT less shithousing than Roma did TBF to them... Mourinho is a dinosaur.

I’m not sure they did, the difference is that when Roma players were leaving stuff on Sevilla players the Sevilla players would hit the deck and force the referee to deal with it.

Last nights referee let inter get away with dozens of little fouls, but also didn’t fall for their diving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.