Inter v AC Milan - Tue 16th May, 20:00 | Champions League Semi-Final

Who do you think will progress?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Underestimate Inter at your peril.
Whilst not on the same footballing page as City they’re undoubtedly an extremely dangerous team in a one off game. Ask Barcelona….

Underestimate Inter at your peril.
Whilst not on the same footballing page as City they’re undoubtedly an extremely dangerous team in a one off game. Ask Barcelona….

They’ve just beaten a very poor AC Milan team one nil.

What score would City have beaten AC Milan tonight?

Stop Martinez, stop Inter from scoring.

Some are impressed by Inter's shithousery and antics. Against a good attacking team, they would find it hard to defend like that. I suspect they would easily collapse if they receive an early goal.

Hello everyone! I am an Inter fan and thought I'd make an account here since our teams might be meeting in the final.
First of all, congratulations for the season you have had so far, you are truly a very strong team.

For the most part Inter fans are only thinking about the semifinal now and not much about the final. It was a really ugly game, as it usually is the case between italian teams when tension is so high. Even 20 years ago, before EPL surpassed Serie A, games between Italian teams were pretty much like this, so the ugliness of the game is by no means an indicator of the level shown.

You are right when you say that City is a stronger team than Inter. At the same time, I feel like some of you are underrating us a little. While by no doubt you'd have way more chances to win (at least 80%) I feel like some of you may just find it difficult to see past the way football is played in England.
If we look at teams on paper ... you are by far the strongest team in the competition (in my opinion). But, on paper, Italy should have never won the EURO, yet we knocked out Belgium and Spain before reaching the final.

They’ve just beaten a very poor AC Milan team one nil.

What score would City have beaten AC Milan tonight?

Stop Martinez, stop Inter from scoring.
I would be more concerned about Edin for starters.
As for what score City would beat Milan that’s pure conjecture.
Any team reaching the CL final deserves our full respect and attention. To do otherwise is complacent and suicidal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.