Interest In The Derby Abroad

jrb

One of my relatives in Hungary has just asked if I can get him a ticket. Told him I couldn't, and it had sold out weeks ago, with tickets now going for £500-£1000.

He said people over there can't wait for the game.

Anyone else had any requests for tickets from family and friends abroad?

jrb said:
One of my relatives in Hungary has just asked if I can get hime a ticket. Told him I couldn't, and it had sold out weeks ago, with tickets now going for £500-£1000.

He said people over there can't wait for the game.

Anyone else had any requests for tickets from family and friends abroad?
Yes, all the way from Kuwait and they are arriving tomorrow which isn't so great cause I haven't managed to get them tickets...yet

mcfcliz said:
I have relatives in Hungary too ,they all love the rags over there.

Same here.

One of my relatives loves United and Honved.(took me to see them) So I asked him to take me to a Ferencváros match. I began supporting them. Pissed him off. :-)

Personally, I reckon it shows some brass neck to try to get someone to get you a ticket to one huge match on the other side of the world at the expense of genuine blues who are also struggling for the same tickets.

Anyone who isn't a genuine match going blue asking me to look out for a ticket for them for Monday would get told where to go. Regardless of where they come from. Cheeky twats.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Personally, I reckon it shows some brass neck to try to get someone to get you a ticket to one huge match on the other side of the world at the expense of genuine blues who are also struggling for the same tickets.

Anyone who isn't a genuine match going blue asking me to look out for a ticket for them for Monday would get told where to go. Regardless of where they come from. Cheeky twats.

tbh i'd try to help anyone providing there a blue but for the life of me how anyone could sell on to a red i dont know

JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Just because they live in a different country, it doesn't make them not genuine blues...

Fbehbehani said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Just because they live in a different country, it doesn't make them not genuine blues...

It does make them cheeky bastards for trying to turn up for the biggest game in decades though and then fucking off again, whilst blues who have been getting to many shite matches semi regularly miss out on that ticket. As I said, cheeky twats, imo. I know plenty of blues without season tickets who have been to more matches than they can count over the last 3 decades. They have no chance of getting a ticket. So if someone thinks they can just turn up for a huge match as a one off then that does not sit well with me.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Fbehbehani said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

It does make them cheeky bastards for trying to turn up for the biggest game in decades though and then fucking off again, whilst blues who have been getting to many shite matches semi regularly miss out on that ticket. As I said, cheeky twats, imo.

They've been to city vs Sunderland, city vs bayern Munich, city vs Chelsea etc etc they try to come to Manchester as much as they can...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.