Interesting stat on Dzeko I thought you should all see.

mcfc_ms said:
Here is another Dzeko fact apparently

He has scored more goals for city than Suarez, Torres and Caroll combined since they all signed for their new clubs

I've got it at 9 for Dzeko and 9 for the other 3...not including europa league tho...which would then be...11 to 9 for Edin. Quite interesting considering Edin seems to get the MOST flak and people are quickest to call him a "FLOP".

AdamoTheGreat said:
mcfc_ms said:
Here is another Dzeko fact apparently

He has scored more goals for city than Suarez, Torres and Caroll combined since they all signed for their new clubs

I've got it at 9 for Dzeko and 9 for the other 3...not including europa league tho...which would then be...11 to 9 for Edin. Quite interesting considering Edin seems to get the MOST flak and people are quickest to call him a "FLOP".

11 to 10 in Edin's favor...Caroll scored tonight in the league cup...

Blue Elmo said:
When this guy gets comfortable and confident with his surroundings , he turns into a machine , he can't be stopped once he starts , and he has already started ...

i like the sound of this.

MCFC BOB said:
Edin Dzeko 08-09.

League: 32 games, 26 goals.
Cup: 2 games, 6 goals.
Europe: 8 games, 4 goals.
Total: 42 games, 36 goals.
Don't forget 2010 WC Qualifiers (also played during 08-09) 10 games, 9 goals for a total of:
52 games - 45 goals

PSmyth07 said:
kp789 said:
From Wikipedia: "He played for Lierse from 2004 until 2006,[3] scoring 121 goals in 68 games.[4] After Lierse were relegated from the Belgian Pro League, Anderlecht bought no less than 13 youth players from Lierse in the 2006 mid-season, one of which was Lukaku. He played three more years as a youth player with Anderlecht, scoring 131 goals in 93 games."

Bojan scored over 900 goals in 5 years for the youth.
900 !!!! flipping heck, reminds me of our own Paul Moulden, got well over 300 goals in a single season as a youth. I think its top flight goals that matter.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Messi scored 50 last season and that's what I expect of Dzeko this year.

jose-mourinho-september-13_1194944.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.