Intermittent fasting.

I have been doing this 8 hours eating window for a few weeks and finally managed to get down from 110kg to 99kg. Much needed and feel so much better for it. Now for 95kg.
I have gone from 108 to 101 very slowly over four months. I want to get to 92 in the next 12 months. It won't be easy.

I tend to do it naturally,eat about 5pm,milk about 10pm then nothing till at 1pm the next day,i think i depends on what you eat doesn't it?
You're right.
It only works if you control the amount of calories during the eating hours.

If you suddenly stop eating breakfast or supper and then only eat the amount that you did before during eating hours you will lose weight.

I've been doing this for a few years now, I only eat between midday and about 7pm.

You're right.
It only works if you control the amount of calories during the eating hours.

If you suddenly stop eating breakfast or supper and then only eat the amount that you did before during eating hours you will lose weight.

I've been doing this for a few years now, I only eat between midday and about 7pm.
That was my problem - I went through a period on weekdays of only eating in a 6-9pm window in every 24 hours, but the problem was I was eating ravenously and probably eating the equivalent of two full meals and then some, in those 3 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.