International Friendlies 21st-28th March

Seriously? I turned it off once it had finished. Rashford is so out of his depth it's untrue and , i know this will be controversial on here, Lingard is a better option.

My biggest concern is that as usual we'll pick our 'better' players but not our best team. Kane isn't as mobile as Vardy or Sterling yet he'll be straight back into the starting line up which will make the last 2 games formations and tactics redundant. However until we find someone with a spark of creativity in the middle it'll all be a waste of time. Worse Italian and Dutch sides in living memory and we only just beat 1 and drew against the other without creating much.

This is it. Kane is a great goalscorer in the premier league but if he comes back in it will stagnate. Sometimes the star players hinder the England team. Him and Ali haven't done a great deal at international level but everyone will say they have to start.

Southgate is trying to get a system in place and it isn't his fault he is limited in technical players to implement it. Our younger teams have done exceptionally well and hopefully a lot of those players can make the transition to the next level. Someone like Foden should be introduced now to the first team, we are lacking in creativity in the middle.

It was redressed later by Hoddle and Dixon on the highlight's show, they had Rashford on the plane and Raheem waiting in the lounge.
Hoddle couldn't wait to crucify Stones in the commentary. Stones switched off twice but made two great recovery tackles. After that he was superb. Why does the media want to destroy our best young players?

Hoddle couldn't wait to crucify Stones in the commentary. Stones switched off twice but made two great recovery tackles. After that he was superb. Why does the media want to destroy our best young players?

Stones was rightfully criticised for that first mess-up on Immobile, he was lucky to not give a penalty away in his recovery challenge.

Stones is one of the best ball players in Europe and a firm favourite of mine, however he does himself no favours at times dwelling on the ball in certain situations.

Stones was rightfully criticised for that first mess-up on Immobile, he was lucky to not give a penalty away in his recovery challenge.

Stones is one of the best ball players in Europe and a firm favourite of mine, however he does himself no favours at times dwelling on the ball in certain situations.

That’s usually because he doesn’t want to launch it but the useless fuckers in midfield don’t give him a decent option. They’re static at times, it’s like playing in midfield is suddenly new to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.