International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ederson and Yan Couto start for Brazil against Uruguay, begins 1 hour from now
1-0 to Uruguay at HT - Nunez near post header. Yan has been fine, tho I think Uruguay are targeting his side to see if he's weak.

But the big story so far is that Neymar caught his cleats in the turf awkwardly and had to be stretchered off the field on a golf cart. PSG fanz have that to wake up to I suppose. bon apetit

Poll was pretty conclusive, all International football does is bugger up the League system and deprive regular match going fans of their weekly fix.

The constant stop/start of normal football is something the administrator's should take a long hard look at.
Dunno. I’ve taken advantage of the international break to go on an international break without missing any real football. Corfu is lovely this time of year.

Foden started that off.
Never mentioned is part in that goal,all about Bellingham, Dublin " and that run from Bellingham across goal, world class " Twat, don't get me wrong Bellingham did well but fuck me , so far up his arse. And the commentator just had to mention " the £100 million Jack Greilish " Twats .

Never mentioned is part in that goal,all about Bellingham, Dublin " and that run from Bellingham across goal, world class " Twat, don't get me wrong Bellingham did well but fuck me , so far up his arse. And the commentator just had to mention " the £100 million Jack Greilish " Twats .
McNulty's piece on the BBC -
"Foden, as usual, was busy and creative. Bellingham, understandably, received much credit for setting up Rashford's crucial second goal but Foden's determination to regain possession to set up the attack should not be under-estimated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.