International Games today

meeesh said:
citykev28 said:
Who scored for England? Let's pretend I'm interested.

Shearer and Sheringham

Alright smartarse. I've still not forgotten your shit thread that time. She's claimed the telly while I'm on the laptop. I recieved a text telling me England were 2-1 up but don't know the scorers.

citykev28 said:
meeesh said:
citykev28 said:

Shearer and Sheringham

Alright smartarse. I've still not forgotten your shit thread that time. She's claimed the telly while I'm on the laptop. I recieved a text telling me England were 2-1 up but don't know the scorers.

Caulker and Welbeck

Wretched Vengeance said:
citykev28 said:
meeesh said:
Shearer and Sheringham

Caulker and Welbeck

Thanks, but now I'm feeling underwhelmed.

citykev28 said:
meeesh said:
citykev28 said:

Shearer and Sheringham

And we all know what you're looking at on the laptop!

RandyMarshJizz.jpg

citykev28 said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
citykev28 said:

Caulker and Welbeck

Thanks, but now I'm feeling underwhelmed.

Thats why I said Shearer and Sheringham to make you feel happy......you miserable twat :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.