International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

These officials should be sacked and I include var in that. We have to say though that's yet another horrible negative shit England performance. We are going backwards. International football is dross though. Can anybody remember a decent international game?
France vs West Germany at Spain 82 wasn't bad

We had already qualified so it was a bit of a run out. I'm sure that the waistcoat will be on his way after the finals win or lose. Fingers crossed.

My god
One of the worst referring performances I have ever seen.
Beyond farcical how any contact at all when we challenged for the ball he blew up, constantly. Totally disrupted and ruined the match.
Thought we dominated, Grealish unlucky with offside goal and Foden was a constant threat. Felt for young Rico for that harsh penalty but he showed a lot of heart for rest of game, lacked a bit of composure - and for all that talk he would play left back that wasn’t the case as most of match he was around the middle. Rice played well,worthy a mention.
crap pitch. Crap ref which stifled the game- But already qualified, smashed the group and unbeaten for the year.
Bring on the Euros.
Your take on VAR? Lol

Jesus, not often I have to make a note of the ref in an England game but Mr Filip Glova of Slovakia will be remembered for all the wrong reasons

Bless Kane trying to talk sense into him at the end. That's not quite how it works with cultural enrichment such as Roma people haha.

We are too fucking nice and it's cost us dearly in tournament football for decades. Gaz will get the tournament but hopefully Jose is hired ASAP this summer. It's crying out for a bit of bite and someone who can manage world class players.

Imagine working under a gaffer who won't even have the stones to confront that subhuman piece of shit in the dressing room after that tonight. He has deliberately sabotaged everything Gareth and his staff have worked for out there, the smirk said it all. I'm not a fan of most grassing bastards in the black, but this piece of shit tonight was another level. Needs dropping off in a van somewhere.

My god
One of the worst referring performances I have ever seen.
Beyond farcical how any contact at all when we challenged for the ball he blew up, constantly. Totally disrupted and ruined the match.
Thought we dominated, Grealish unlucky with offside goal and Foden was a constant threat. Felt for young Rico for that harsh penalty but he showed a lot of heart for rest of game, lacked a bit of composure - and for all that talk he would play left back that wasn’t the case as most of match he was around the middle. Rice played well,worthy a mention.
crap pitch. Crap ref which stifled the game- But already qualified, smashed the group and unbeaten for the year.
Bring on the Euros.
Rice offered ZERO going forward. They'd have been better with a back 5.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw such a poor referee performance. Just from start to finish bad.

It was bizarre. If qualification counted on this result everyone would be up in arms about that **** and var and rightly so. We have to get rid of shit officials out of the game it's a joke.

Your take on VAR? Lol

Still want it even if they get the odd call wrong - as it’s the officials who are witnessing it so they have to be held accountable for bad calls. What’s really frustrating is why the ref goes to the screen and feels he has to give it - he’s literally watching what we all have and deemed that a foul. The ref was farcical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.