International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

My god
One of the worst referring performances I have ever seen.
Beyond farcical how any contact at all when we challenged for the ball he blew up, constantly. Totally disrupted and ruined the match.
Thought we dominated, Grealish unlucky with offside goal and Foden was a constant threat. Felt for young Rico for that harsh penalty but he showed a lot of heart for rest of game, lacked a bit of composure - and for all that talk he would play left back that wasn’t the case as most of match he was around the middle. Rice played well,worthy a mention.
crap pitch. Crap ref which stifled the game- But already qualified, smashed the group and unbeaten for the year.
Bring on the Euros.
Which we won’t win……

Rico looked great out there. Saka is a greedy bastard, no wonder he gets injured all the time as he's holding on to the ball for too long.

That boy has no bottle, let's his country down time and time again. Not the same player as he is for Arsenal.

Rico showed great strength of character tonight after that robbery. He was like dogshit, fucking everywhere. Top top player in the making.

Still want it even if they get the odd call wrong - as it’s the officials who are witnessing it so they have to be held accountable for bad calls. What’s really frustrating is why the ref goes to the screen and feels he has to give it - he’s literally watching what we all have and deemed that a foul. The ref was farcical.
Three minutes to check an OBVIOUS offside was a pisstake. Plus, they clearly didn't add that time on at the end.

Of course its part of his job to attack. Have you never seen a Pep team. I love Kyle but do think he could somet8mes do better in the attacking third
That’s just it, he can’t. He gets selected because he can defend. Have you never watched Kyle play before? He allows others to get forward and be more involved in the build up play. The managers know his limitations and his strengths, yet he still gets selected….for defence.

Rice offered ZERO going forward. They'd have been better with a back 5.

I thought he was the only one in the midfield stopping Macedonia breaking forward, noticed 4 or 5 times he did that. Controlled game from midfield - agreed didn’t offer much going forward but we had enough forward players on pitch to do that. Shame Grealish goal was offside - felt would have gone on to score more. Oh well.

City players carried the team yet again. In fact they were positively hindered by the woeful inadequacies of the others around them.

Jack, Phil, Rico and Kyle the most solid on the pitch - no coincidence.

Just hope none of them feel sore after playing on that shocking pitch.

Saka was utterly ineffective, Rashford so diabolical it’s laughable, TAA like WTF, and the ref just completely bonkers.

Channel 4 coverage jockeying for position for the Most Shite award this evening. Thank god they’ve lost the broadcast rights.

I thought he was the only one in the midfield stopping Macedonia breaking forward, noticed 4 or 5 times he did that. Controlled game from midfield - agreed didn’t offer much going forward but we had enough forward players on pitch to do that. Shame Grealish goal was offside - felt would have gone on to score more. Oh well.
He was fine in my opinion. Ever since he’s gone to Arsenal he’s been labelled as shit by many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.