International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

Saka hopeless, McGuire hopeless, Rashford abysmal. Rice’s distribution poor.
Grealish loads on the ball but no end product aside from diagonal 15 yard backward passes. Foden excellent always looking to create. Motm though was Rico Lewis. Covered more space on the pitch than anyone, had two shots, don’t remember one single misplaced pass. What a player this lad will be for England and City.

Well, that was a load of codswallop and still no newcomers to the tournament either.

Kazakhstan and Moldova blew it tonight. Hopefully the play offs in the new year will give us at least one new team.

If we don't get any debutants playing, this will be a first in tournament history.

Of the 55 UEFA member nations, 32 have taken part at least once, with Serbia taking over the record of Yugoslavia / Serbia and Montenegro (1992-2006), despite qualifying for the first time under that name.

Can't remember last time I watched international games,thank fuck I dont.
Indeed.

But, I’m pretty certain that it was a team performance by City players, showing far greater skill, initiative, positivity and positioning than any other team mates.
Foden was electric
Grealish was in control
Walker was walker
Lewis was brilliant (ref blindness aside)
Even at the end of nothingness Phillips came on and looked more of a player than ‘it’s all about me’ Rashford

Trent seems to be moving into his midfield role, and unfortunately it’s the same role as occupied by Henderson rather than a Stones.
Saka… was ok, but compared to Grealish on the left…
Maguire- should have been a pen, and you could tell he was missing his main man Stones.
Rice, huffed and puffed , but was ok.
Watkins, disappointedly was anonymous.
Guehi, I can’t say I noticed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.