International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

Henry Winter thinks Southgate should continue trying TAA in that midfield role because he's "England's best passer of the ball" I suppose his lack of awareness, his lack of movement, fight and workrate and being dire defensively really aren't all that important then. Fuck it, looks like Klopp and Southgate may have unearthed the next Pirlo. How did no one else see it.
Add to that he's not a good passer...He has technique but picks the glory ball all the time and ends up giving it away more often than not. He cant play in tight spaces, only good at hoofing it down the channel for Salah. He's a terrible midfielder

Add to that he's not a good passer...He has technique but picks the glory ball all the time and ends up giving it away more often than not. He cant play in tight spaces, only good at hoofing it down the channel for Salah. He's a terrible midfielder
A worthy successor to the also fantastically overrated scouse hero Steven Gerard.

Looking tough for Wales tonight, to put it mildly. They have to beat Turkey in Cardiff, and hope that Armenia avoid defeat in Zagreb. Whatever about the Welsh game (which is tough), I can't see Croatia not beating Armenia at home.

i’m drinking beer at the game, joško is awesome, we managed to score even.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.