International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

Surprised Viasports haven’t apologised for McTominay just telling their number 6 that he’s a fucking dick.

Guess it’s only if you hear it, not read his lips.

What’s happened to Sweden these days, I know they were never world beaters but always used to qualify for euros and WC, surely it wasn’t down to big fucking nose all that time?

What’s happened to Sweden these days, I know they were never world beaters but always used to qualify for euros and WC, surely it wasn’t down to big fucking nose all that time?
They’ve always massively overachieved for a country with about 10 million people.

They've also got Lindelof at the back, which is probably why they’re losing 2-0 in Azerbaijan to 10 men.

They’ve always massively overachieved for a country with about 10 million people.

They've also got Lindelof at the back, which is probably why they’re losing 2-0 in Azerbaijan to 10 men.

Make that 3-0, Lindelof at the back is a very good point actually, but over achievers or not they’ve always been in tournament football going back years, with fit blonde bits in the crowd

I always used to enjoy watching them, and their near-ish neighbours, the Danes. Can't really explain why; maybe, as has been mentioned already, they performed fairly well for a relatively small country.

Jesus, the Scots have equalised again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.