International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

I always used to enjoy watching them, and their near-ish neighbours, the Danes. Can't really explain why; maybe, as has been mentioned already, they performed fairly well for a relatively small country.

Jesus, the Scots have equalised again.
They set up like English teams in a rigid 442 and used to battle their way using teamwork and endeavour rather than with skill and flair.

They still try to, but football has moved on.

I always used to enjoy watching them, and their near-ish neighbours, the Danes. Can't really explain why; maybe, as has been mentioned already, they performed fairly well for a relatively small country.

Jesus, the Scots have equalised again.

Maybe the Azerbaijan’s of this world are obviously improving then, and also the might of Georgia seemingly going the same way

Maybe the Azerbaijan’s of this world are obviously improving then, and also the might of Georgia seemingly going the same way
Georgia are utterly shite. This is the best I’ve seen them play for a long time.

I’m not an avid follower, but they are often the 5pm game, so watch them more than I should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.