International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

We all want that, most of us recognise that this route is not the way we are going to achieve this.

We are winning practically every game.

I know you and others think you can do better but let’s be serious , Southgate has blooded a young cohesive squad of players that go out there and do the buisness. I’ve been well proud of England for many years now. I know I’m in a minority on here and that’s fine. But I see no harm in being positive when it comes to supporting England.

We’re through out of our group and I’m happy with that. Bring on the Euros.

Totally agree, everyone has a different opinion. However, when someone is gifted possibly the most talented individual in English football (certainly in the 55 years I have attended, not just watched, football) and says he can't do this or do that, then he should be called out. Foden is head and shoulders the most talented player, forget Bellingham and Sake and bloody Rashford, that we have seen in all that time.
It just shows waistcoats' limitations by saying he doesn't play this or that position for City. That's a copout and exposed by Guardiola. Chances are he's back on the bench to allow Saka and Plodder to return next game. For me, Waistcoat is totally and utterly clueless and the sooner he fucks off the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.