International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

The ref wouldn’t have given it. I don’t know why I think so but just feel like he’d have been wasting his time.

Kudos to him for digging a pass out but his teammate should finish that.

Re Bobb, you may not be wrong on dwelling occasionally but that’s understandable as he’s used to youth football and hasn’t had that many games above that but he’s learning as he goes, which you pointed out. I think he can make it but I’m unsure what Pep plans to do with the lad.
Young midfielders seem to find it hard to play in the middle for Pep, which is why Rico Lewis’ rise is so extraordinary.

Bobb might take over from Bernardo as and when he finally goes, but he’ll need to patience you eluded to before.

Imagine Lewis, Bobb and Foden as our midfield in 2030.

Young midfielders seem to find it hard to play in the middle for Pep, which is why Rico Lewis’ rise is so extraordinary.

Bobb might take over from Bernardo as and when he finally goes, but he’ll need to patience you eluded to before.

Imagine Lewis, Bobb and Foden as our midfield in 2030.
You’re right about the difficulty of playing in the middle for Pep. Looking at McAtee playing for the u21, he still plays like he did when he was playing EDS football. Not to say he hasn’t had good games on loan but he looks like he’d take a while to get to grips with playing the way City do.

I can imagine it but it’ll be a great test of the patience of some of the young lads coming through.

You’re right about the difficulty of playing in the middle for Pep. Looking at McAtee playing for the u21, he still plays like he did when he was playing EDS football. Not to say he hasn’t had good games on loan but he looks like he’d take a while to get to grips with playing the way City do.

I can imagine it but it’ll be a great test of the patience of some of the young lads coming through.
Up until Palmer, we’ve not had a huge talent leave. Sure, Sancho, Borges and Braaf have gone, but none would have made it here.

Doyle will probably be a decent 6 too as and when he gains some experience, but the Pep issue of central midfielders needing experience ended his chances.

Up until Palmer, we’ve not had a huge talent leave. Sure, Sancho, Borges and Braaf have gone, but none would have made it here.

Doyle will probably be a decent 6 too as and when he gains some experience, but the Pep issue of central midfielders needing experience ended his chances.
Brahim Díaz not a talent?

Watching Bobb tonight and he’s done well enough in very difficult conditions.

Lichtenstein losing 1-0 at home to Luxembourg, who had a player sent off in the 5th minute.

They don’t win often, but that seems like a missed opportunity.

I was hoping Doyle would get a regular start at Wolves ?
Don't watch them, but saw he came on as sub against Spurs.
Cannot see him staying at City unless he starts around 20 games for Wolves ?
Does he have the mobility and energy needed to play in a Pep team ?
Can take a very good "dead ball", which all teams need. But, is this enough ?
For his family history and being a proper Academy graduate, it would be a nice story if he can make it at City...

I was hoping Doyle would get a regular start at Wolves ?
Don't watch them, but saw he came on as sub against Spurs.
Cannot see him staying at City unless he starts around 20 games for Wolves ?
Does he have the mobility and energy needed to play in a Pep team ?
Can take a very good "dead ball", which all teams need. But, is this enough ?
For his family history and being a proper Academy graduate, it would be a nice story if he can make it at City...
Not yet, for sure, hence he’s gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.