International Matches | 15th - 22nd November 2023

Yes, of course.
But will Pep select Jeremy ahead of Jack ?
Also, all the Liverpool team (not just TAA) will get ample opportunities to kick lumps out of the City team, before they get a caution...
Whomever plays against Liverpool, we will 100% try to expose the TAA defensive weakness, although with Robertson out, they’ll be weak on their left side too.

Pep might play both.

Whomever plays against Liverpool, we will 100% try to expose the TAA defensive weakness, although with Robertson out, they’ll be weak on their left side too.

Pep might play both.

As much as we'd love to see Doku destroy TAA, Pep usually favours control against Liverpool because they love to play on the counter and Doku's more likely to lose the ball and less likely to be as defensively solid as Grealish. Having said that, we might see Foden replace Alvarez in the middle for a bit more balance and could play them both.

Either way, I doubt we'll see TAA tonight after he was abysmal against Malta. A midfield three of Gallagher, Henderson and TAA at home to Malta. Fucking hell. What a tribute to Bobby Charlton that was.

As much as we'd love to see Doku destroy TAA, Pep usually favours control against Liverpool because they love to play on the counter and Doku's more likely to lose the ball and less likely to be as defensively solid as Grealish. Having said that, we might see Foden replace Alvarez in the middle for a bit more balance and could play them both.

Either way, I doubt we'll see TAA tonight after he was abysmal against Malta. A midfield three of Gallagher, Henderson and TAA at home to Malta. Fucking hell. What a tribute to Bobby Charlton that was.
I was thinking similar with Foden as it’ll depend how Alvarez holds up following his travel and rest and also if big Erling is fit.

Playing Haaland, Alvarez, Doku and Foden makes us cede control, so can’t see them all playing on Saturday.

I was thinking similar with Foden as it’ll depend how Alvarez holds up following his travel and rest and also if big Erling is fit.

Playing Haaland, Alvarez, Doku and Foden makes us cede control, so can’t see them all playing on Saturday.

One of those where we'll see who is back and what shape they're in. The injury list is long, but I'm sure plenty are precautions considering the majority of these internationals are meaningless. Hopefully our lads come through unscathed tonight. I would imagine Foden starts and Grealish probably gets some game time. Would love for Rico to make his debut as well - without an obvious left back maybe Gareth will throw him in the deep end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.