International Matches | 1st - 15th June '22 | 19:45 Germany v Italy, Netherlands v Wales

Girona playing with Eibar for promotion, Pep at the stand

Aleix Garcia & Pablo Moreno are playing

If Girona get promoted, it will be a good opportunity to our youngsters to play in the Spanish League.

Girona playing with Eibar for promotion, Pep at the stand

Aleix Garcia & Pablo Moreno are playing

If Girona get promoted, it will be a good opportunity to our youngsters to play in the Spanish League.
Its hardly been a good experience sending youngsters there up to now. Moreno has hardly played for months.

Its hardly been a good experience sending youngsters there up to now. Moreno has hardly played for months.

Playing in the Spanish League isn't a bad experience, if the player couldn't force his way into the starting Eleven that a different case.

I remember Pablo Maffeo loan was really good.

Playing in the Spanish League isn't a bad experience, if the player couldn't force his way into the starting Eleven that a different case.

I remember Pablo Maffeo loan was really good.
Maffeo was 5 years ago. How many gone there 10-15? The majority ending up warming the bench in Liga 2.

Going to Girona on loan is career suicide going off previous experience.
Correct, thinking about it, it's probably closer to 20 players who've gone there. Bustos who has come on is on loan from us too. I have think Sarmiento and Tarensi are both on loan playing for their b team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.