International Matches | 24th - 31st March 2022

That was some analysis. Clough was on fire. Compulsive viewing for younger fans of football who may not have seen it.
Up there with Keegans " I'd lurve it"
I know I’ve said it before, but I loved Cloughie.

Some of his quotes are legendary:

"I wouldn’t say I’m the best manager around, but I’m definitely in the top one."
"If a player disagreed with something I’d told him, we’d go into my office and discuss it for 20 minutes, then agree that I was right all along."

"I wouldn’t say I’m the best manager around, but I’m definitely in the top one."
"If a player disagreed with something I’d told him, we’d go into my office and discuss it for 20 minutes, then agree that I was right all along."
Don't forget he also chinned Keane and flattened him when he was at Forest. Just for that alone, the man's a legend.

Can you imagine the shite he’d have got on social media these days with quotes like that?

If Scotland and Wales had any class about them then they would step aside and allow Ukraine to proceed to the WC finals.
Fuck that, i hope we beat them if we get them in the final.
Let FIFA give them an extra place if they want to go down that road

Did they? I just came on here to find out because I can't find any mention of it anywhere else.
I even found a list of countries that have qualified and they weren't on it.
I figured they lost.

Edit: They didn't qualify. They lost 1 - 0

Play Jamaica on Sunday.
I saw their name on a list of qualified teams on a football website
They almost certainly will qualify

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.