International Matches | 24th - 31st March 2022

Just watching the U21 match. Really enjoying Tommy Doyle playing in the Rodri role. He's been spraying some gorgeous passes around and when they look to be breaking he's in quickly to win the ball back.

It's against Andorra so not the most demanding opposition but CDM isn't a position I had seen him play before, and watching tonight he looks to the manner born

Just watching the U21 match. Really enjoying Tommy Doyle playing in the Rodri role. He's been spraying some gorgeous passes around and when they look to be breaking he's in quickly to win the ball back.

It's against Andorra so not the most demanding opposition but CDM isn't a position I had seen him play before, and watching tonight he looks to the manner born

His best chance of making it at City is in that role, definitely

Looking like Canada are about to make their World Cup spot official, 2-0 up v Jamaica with 45mins left. A draw would be enough.

Yep.

I was just getting fed up a Scouse supporting journos on Talkshite going on that their keeper deserves to be number one because ours doesn't play for us.
Theres been plenty of calls for Kelleher but i think Banzuno will hold onto the jersey in the remaining games of the season. Next season is totally a different. IF Travers is playing for Bournmouth next season in the premier league regualarly you cant not have him as number 1 if neither of the other 2 are playing regularly in a top division. I think Ireland could somewhat be blessed with having 3 pretty good young keepers knocking about at the same time. Wish for Ireland we could find a new striker.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.