International Matches (3rd Sept 15 - 9th Sept 15)

Calling up players like Vardy Shrek is why England continue to fail miserably, long may it continue

No offence

Unlike the ugly scouse **** Vardy has actually played his way into the squad.

Holy wow, England are shite. Vardy and shelvey shouldn't be anywhere near an international team unless it's Gibraltar. That team says a lot about England's future.
Shelvey is under rated. He can tackle, can pass and can shoot. He takes risks unlike most of Englands midfielders and will actually pass forward and take a shot on. Sure this means he has mistakes in him, but geez England are boring and I'd rather have him in midfield than Carrick/Milner/Mason.

Sterling Barkley & Ox are a nice trio also (I know Sterling isn't playing today). Shame they have to try and feed Rooney, or an out of form Kane.

Certainly not great but if Roy picked it correctly we could at least have a bit of pace and trickery and try not to be so boring.

Unlike the ugly scouse **** Vardy has actually played his way into the squad.
Neither have. Vardy got called up last season after a spectacular 5 goals in 36 games. As a striker that's shocking.

Every week the papers and Sky are saying "Why doesn't he get a call up?" after some English player gets a rating of 7 from the Daily Mail. Kevin Davies, Lambert, Vardy, Townsend etc are nowhere near the standard the England team believe they are or are good enough to challenge for honours. England caps are a dime a dozen these days. I imagine by the end of this season that there'll have been calls for Deeney to be called up after he hits a purple patch.

Playing teams like San Marino, Montenegro etc virtually every qualifying stage doesn't help. Makes everyone seem a world beater and makes going undefeated or close to it look impressive when it's not.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.