International Matches | November 9th - 16th

Was it only me who was struck last night by just how poor both England and Brazil were, compared to what we are used to seeing from City?

The lack of awareness and understanding between players was stark, with misplaced passes and a complete inability to retain possession for more than about 10 seconds.

The individual players are fine, so I can only assume it's down to how little time they spend together and the quality (or otherwise) of the coaching. I honestly get the impression City would absolutely spank both England and Brazil based on last nights showing.

Was it only me who was struck last night by just how poor both England and Brazil were, compared to what we are used to seeing from City?

The lack of awareness and understanding between players was stark, with misplaced passes and a complete inability to retain possession for more than about 10 seconds.

The individual players are fine, so I can only assume it's down to how little time they spend together and the quality (or otherwise) of the coaching. I honestly get the impression City would absolutely spank both England and Brazil based on last nights showing.

I said that last night,that we would beat Brazil,if Jesus played for us though...

It's the opposite.

Too many people accept this fucking shite year in year out & we just rinse & repeat because it's all important to win a few meaningless victories or draws, rather than ever building a football team. All the shite about Rashford tonight is also typical, running up his own fucking arse & accomplishing nothing.

We should demand an English team that plays football & if it can one day win a trophy, great.

We brought on Ashley fucking Young. If Rooney hadn't retired he would have a shot of playing in Russia.

It's fucking pathetic.
Agree 100%

I am beyond caring these days though to be honest. I was willing Jesus to score last night. I really cannot give half a toss about Ingerlund any more. I suppose if we were to fluke it to the WC quarters, I might lift my eyes to the TV, but other than that, can't be arsed.

I said exactly the same to Mrs S. City are light years ahead of just about any team I have watched this season. The difference in seeing JS in the England defence was astonishing. I wonder how many passes he played compared to his normal. Brazil didn’t really have much shape either. I did 5hink Southgate had been watching PEG for tips on bus parking though. It can’t be easy when you have restricted time to work with the players but you have to think it should be better than it is. There are very few teams in the world that have the individual talent that we have. There is no other team in the world that is as well coached as ours. We would spank any national team at the minute.

I said exactly the same to Mrs S. City are light years ahead of just about any team I have watched this season. The difference in seeing JS in the England defence was astonishing. I wonder how many passes he played compared to his normal. Brazil didn’t really have much shape either. I did 5hink Southgate had been watching PEG for tips on bus parking though. It can’t be easy when you have restricted time to work with the players but you have to think it should be better than it is. There are very few teams in the world that have the individual talent that we have. There is no other team in the world that is as well coached as ours. We would spank any national team at the minute.
Yep. Stones MoM for me, Walker had a good game, but oh dear - Livermore: bang average at best, Bertrand: the same, Eric 'the salted slug' Dier: what a stinker, makes 'Hendo' look like a worldbeater. Jessie 'the grasshopper' Lingard and Tammy Abraham couldn't get a kick in our back garden with my dogs. Entertaining enough to watch if only to have a look at our players (inc. Jesus). Thankfully normal service resumed in the Prem this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.