International Matches Thread | 3rd - 13th June '24

Confused as to how they just checked for an offside in the Norway game. Ref went to the screen rather than any form of lines used. Using the eyes without being given an aerial view is baffling.

Impressed by Croatia here. Good win, well played. IMO, Croatia and Spain will progress from the death group.

Looking forward to seeing Rodri and Spain ;). Expecting a few goals against the N.Irish team.
yeah but the fact that we’re as clinical as a medieval brothel will cause problems, as always.

portugal was a lot more dangerous after subs in the second half.
i’m pretty satisfied with our defending overall, this was the first time this back 4 played together.
too many sloppy passes in general, my inner pep wasn’t happy. :D

our squad is worth 327,70m euros v portugal’s 1,05b euros, they should beat us easily.

nunes had a little cameo, he did well imo.

DD334C21-E272-490F-9053-6A8A51EB8499.jpeg

yeah but the fact that we’re as clinical as a medieval brothel will cause problems, as always.

portugal was a lot more dangerous after subs in the second half.
i’m pretty satisfied with our defending overall, this was the first time this back 4 played together.
too many sloppy passes in general, my inner pep wasn’t happy. :D

our squad is worth 327,70m euros v portugal’s 1,05b euros, they should beat us easily.

nunes had a little cameo, he did well imo.

View attachment 121757
Yeah, Nunes did well. He was dangerous and created a couple of chances. Portugal should use him during the tournament.

I am currently watching Denmark - Norway. Oscar is everywhere, I think we could really rely on him next season. Haaland scored as well, and had another one disallowed.

Question for Vanchi (or anyone else that watched Croatia play)

What are your thoughts on number 25 - Luka Sučić. Plays for RB Salzburg. He came on for Kova against North Macedonia and for Modric tonight. Had a chance to score the third goal for Croatia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.