International Matches Thread | 3rd - 13th June '24

Poland beat Ukraine 3-1 yesterday as well (not included in the thread). If they finish 3rd in the group, they will play England in 1/16th, most likely.

Portugal-Croatia today. Calling @vanchi. What do you reckon? Tough one against Portugal today, but a good test before the likes of Spain or Italy.
I am curious to see how Portugal does against a stronger opponent because I reckon they can do some damage in the Euros and maybe even win the tournament! Expecting to see some of our lads as well; Bernardo, Ruben, Josko, Kova. Let's see if Nunes gets a chance as well.
i think we never won against them lol. but yes, a good test before the tournament. i think portugal is realistically the better team, our lineup is completely experimental except the midfield and even there luka didn’t play full games a lot, broz in the saudi, so even that’s somewhat experimental.

joško’s playing lb with a lw in front of him who isn’t even a lw of course. i’m sulking, i want my cb back!

portugal should go far in the tournament i agree.

nunes is benched, the others are playing though.

i think we never won against them lol. but yes, a good test before the tournament. i think portugal is realistically the better team, our lineup is completely experimental except the midfield and even there luka didn’t play full games a lot, broz in the saudi, so even that’s somewhat experimental.

joško’s playing lb with a lw in front of him who isn’t even a lw of course. i’m sulking, i want my cb back!

portugal should go far in the tournament i agree.

nunes is benched, the others are playing though.
ajmo Hrvatska!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.