Internationals 5th-11th October

Trying to find positives here... maybe things go full circle and we are at the threshold of "the absolute worst we can play" and the dial is about to tick over into "best ever form"? Happened to Leicester right?

Maybe we'll tick over just at the right time for once...

In the groups a flukey win and a few boring Algeria WC 2010 esque draws and then BANG the ultimate England performance in the final 16 to take us to the quarters and we'll be riding the wave of optimism all the way to the cup.

And he's bang on.

Hit them on the break with Sterling, Rashford, Ali and Kane as the forward 4.
So who are our quality, accurate passing midfielders to feed the front 4?
We'd get penned back because of the likes of Henderson shit scared to pass forward because when he does, it's crap.

In the groups a flukey win and a few boring Algeria WC 2010 esque draws and then BANG the ultimate England performance in the final 16 to take us to the quarters and we'll be riding the wave of optimism all the way to the cup.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Well, fuck it. Again. Where's the next World Cup being held? Never too early to start picking up the lingo.

I think it's Karma for us producing Michael Gove.

And Midge Ure

Is this a parody account?

The standard of football played by England over the last two games has been shockingly poor. Fuck me, they were playing a team tonight that would struggle in league 2 yet needed a dodgy penalty to win the game.
They will get ruined at the WC. At least the FA will save on hotel costs I suppose.

Southgate's interview has depressed me even more. If he is the best manager we can get we are truly fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.