Internationals 5th-11th October

Well, fuck it. Again. Where's the next World Cup being held? Never too early to start picking up the lingo.

I think it's Karma for us producing Michael Gove.

And Midge Ure

That last minute equaliser from Kane has basically put you out.

Hope that helps. ;-)

At least Wright is fairly honest. Why don't they just tell it as we see it? No fluency, no cohesion, pedestrian, no fucking idea!

Giggs thinks Rashford should do for England, what he does for his club.

He did.

He (rashford) gave the ball away 7 out of 8 touches. The 7 the commentators ignored completely. The 8th he beat an opponent and got a decent shot away. The commentators were all over it. They are desperate for him to be a superstar. If Sterling had performed like that they would have been all over it.

Didn't watch the last 20 minutes as it was particularly shit.

Well, fuck it. Again. Where's the next World Cup being held? Never too early to start picking up the lingo.

I think it's Karma for us producing Michael Gove.

And Midge Ure
I'm English but I felt a bit gutted at the end of that match. I hope that missed chance haunts fletcher for a long time. You've got a spectacularly shit squad of players but at least they sometimes look arsed unlike the England players. You'd have been a more interesting team to have in the finals than England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.