Internationals 5th-11th October

I just don't see it, BBC tonight gave him a 6, with I quote "Lovely moment to create a chance for himself in the first half. Decent night for him." He was dog and if that was a decent night wtf is a poor one? He has speed and some skills, but like Wellbad there is nothing special, yet the media Luv him, Why??

I just don't see it, BBC tonight gave him a 6, with I quote "Lovely moment to create a chance for himself in the first half. Decent night for him." He was dog and if that was a decent night wtf is a poor one? He has speed and some skills, but like Wellbad there is nothing special, yet the media Luv him, Why??
Cos he is a rag plain as .

There was a comment by one of them today which said something along the lines of 'And Rashford did what only Rashford can do'

We have 6 or 7 players in our team that could have done what he did, AND kept possession, rather than lose it, as Rashford did.

Our first four games we took only four points and although we rallied in the last five games we played pretty shite last night. Fletcher missed a chance that should have been taken and yet again, we are banned from the party.

If we qualify for the next one, it will be 24 years since we made it. That's 8,760 days. That's a lot of days.

Two of my teams players, Brown and Armstrong, were injured for the two crucial games and Fletcher cannot do the breaking up of play Brown gives us and cannot drive forward or score goals like Armstrong.

For people of my generation growing up qualifying was taken as a given. We never really did anything of note but at least we were there. There is a whole generation who have yet to see us at a tournament.

It's all very vexing.

I actually thought we would do it and that just shows you why I don't work for NASA.

I am on a bit of a downer today, as it sinks in we are watching other teams again.

We have to be the unluckiest shower of ****s who ever existed. Having not enough class where it matters doesn't help either.

It's times like these that make me wish I didn't give one fuck about football. I do though, so I will just need to suck it up and up my meds.

Bayern Munich away for us on Wednesday in the CL and they have a point to prove, so I think I will keep the crash helmet on a few days more. Could be a long week.

Oh the joys.

****s.

Our first four games we took only four points and although we rallied in the last five games we played pretty shite last night. Fletcher missed a chance that should have been taken and yet again, we are banned from the party.

If we qualify for the next one, it will be 24 years since we made it. That's 8,760 days. That's a lot of days.

Two of my teams players, Brown and Armstrong, were injured for the two crucial games and Fletcher cannot do the breaking up of play Brown gives us and cannot drive forward or score goals like Armstrong.

For people of my generation growing up qualifying was taken as a given. We never really did anything of note but at least we were there. There is a whole generation who have yet to see us at a tournament.

It's all very vexing.

I actually thought we would do it and that just shows you why I don't work for NASA.

I am on a bit of a downer today, as it sinks in we are watching other teams again.

We have to be the unluckiest shower of ****s who ever existed. Having not enough class where it matters doesn't help either.

It's times like these that make me wish I didn't give one fuck about football. I do though, so I will just need to suck it up and up my meds.

Bayern Munich away for us on Wednesday in the CL and they have a point to prove, so I think I will keep the crash helmet on a few days more. Could be a long week.

Oh the joys.

****s.
It's just genetics apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.