Internationals 5th-11th October

The pink shirt is worn for the Breast Cancer charity where all profits go to them for researching a cure.

That makes it cool.

I initially figured that was the case then assumed it can't be, as they were apparently 'forced' to wear it because the Slovenians' turquiose number, clashed with Scotland's kit & Ally McCoist said he would have refused.

It's just genetics apparently.

We don't produce enough players and those we do are usually good at running but out a ball at their feet and it all Fuchs up.

Kids need to learn how control the ball, dribble, see a fuckin pass. Too many of our kids prefer FIFA than actually playing.

It's not genetics, it's a system of coaching that provides grafters, but not enough guile.

I am depressed at the thought of how we change things. Surely a quarter of a century of failure has to suggest our coaches and their methods aren't worth a fuck.

We don't produce enough players and those we do are usually good at running but out a ball at their feet and it all Fuchs up.

Kids need to learn how control the ball, dribble, see a fuckin pass. Too many of our kids prefer FIFA than actually playing.

It's not genetics, it's a system of coaching that provides grafters, but not enough guile.

I am depressed at the thought of how we change things. Surely a quarter of a century of failure has to suggest our coaches and their methods aren't worth a fuck.

Well at least you can cheer us on now next June :)

Same as in England, but we have made some changes in that regard & now play better football at kids' level than we used to, but then they hit the wall. Some of the people involved still leaves a huge question mark, as to 'why' such as Ady, Long Ball & Elbow, Bothroyd being in charge of a 'footballing' U21 team. But there are signs it is changing here.

You should have an advantage in Scotland, a big advantage, in that there isn't the same money as in the Prem, so producing homegrown players to play in that league should be the prime objective. If you then had to sell, they're still Scottish when they play here, just like Dalgliesh, Souness etc back in the day.

I initially figured that was the case then assumed it can't be, as they were apparently 'forced' to wear it because the Slovenians' turquiose number, clashed with Scotland's kit & Ally McCoist said he would have refused.

Maybe Ally doesn't know the reason.
Well at least you can cheer us on now next June :)

That could be a poison chalice. Unless you get in another manager who can better utilise the players you have, I'm not too confident of your chances.

I didn't watch you last night, but by all accounts you were piss poor again.

Seems neither of us are producing real class in the numbers required. It's all very depressing

Same as in England, but we have made some changes in that regard & now play better football at kids' level than we used to, but then they hit the wall. Some of the people involved still leaves a huge question mark, as to 'why' such as Ady, Long Ball & Elbow, Bothroyd being in charge of a 'footballing' U21 team. But there are signs it is changing here.

You should have an advantage in Scotland, a big advantage, in that there isn't the same money as in the Prem, so producing homegrown players to play in that league should be the prime objective. If you then had to sell, they're still Scottish when they play here, just like Dalgliesh, Souness etc back in the day.

Something needs to change, but it's not going to happen. The coaching turkeys aren't going to vote for Christmas. I was talking to a guy who had his badges and was a coach at youth level. The **** was full of himself until I pointed out that a whole generation of coaches haven't moved us on one fucking inch. In fact, the opposite is true. I asked him how they can think they are making progress when we still have players whose touch is shocking. Can't dribble, don't even fucking try. To be fair I did say it wasn't new fucking up young players potential, but as long as we keep that up I didn't understand why we keep trying the same aporoach that patently doesn't work.

He wasn't as chirpy after our little chat.

Prick

Something needs to change, but it's not going to happen. The coaching turkeys aren't going to vote for Christmas. I was talking to a guy who had his badges and was a coach at youth level. The **** was full of himself until I pointed out that a whole generation of coaches haven't moved us on one fucking inch. In fact, the opposite is true. I asked him how they can think they are making progress when we still have players whose touch is shocking. Can't dribble, don't even fucking try. To be fair I did say it wasn't new fucking up young players potential, but as long as we keep that up I didn't understand why we keep trying the same aporoach that patently doesn't work.

He wasn't as chirpy after our little chat.

Prick

There are so many of them in the game & all finding each other jobs.

Thank fuck Fat Sam got sacked from the England job. God knows how far down his cronies would have spread if he'd been around long enough.

There are so many of them in the game & all finding each other jobs.

Thank fuck Fat Sam got sacked from the England job. God knows how far down his cronies would have spread if he'd been around long enough.

The only people who think our coaching is up to it, are coaches. You certainly dodged a bullet with Sam the Scam.

We should be qualifying and you should be in the mix to win the fucking thing. Neither of those sutuations are happening any time soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.