Internationals 5th-11th October

No idea what Rashford is even supposed to be good at, other than running. If Raheem had had this half he'd be slaughtered, he's given the ball away every single time he's had the ball, all without even trying to do anything

I apologise sincerely for sounding like a broken record, but once again, RASHFORD!!!
Every passage of play that reaches him turns to dog shit. His decision making, control and speed of thought is appalling.
It's always met with "didn't quite", "unlucky", "just bobbled" etc.

Yep it's obvious.

If he plays like a **** it will be swept quietly under the carpet, if he does ONE SINGLE THING above average, it will be Maradona mkII

This

Can't see how that's a pen!
and this
I apologise sincerely for sounding like a broken record, but once again, RASHFORD!!!
Every passage of play that reaches him turns to dog shit. His decision making, control and speed of thought is appalling.
It's always met with "didn't quite", "unlucky", "just bobbled" etc.

Penalty............................

my-arse2.gif

No idea what Rashford is even supposed to be good at, other than running. If Raheem had had this half he'd be slaughtered, he's given the ball away every single time he's had the ball, all without even trying to do anything

Yep, been wank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.