Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Keep us posted Seb looks like you're on a streak and I might have some of it.
City -2 goals vs Norwich would be my bet
when you've decided will you let me know ?
Ha, you know the streak will end this weekend (I’ve been on a winning run for about two weeks now) — I’ll gladly share but be wary.
What did you have mate (apols if mentioned earlier in thread)
£5 on England scoring over 2.5 goals, with Both Kane and Sterling scoring, 8-1 (special line).

Had £10 on Belgium scoring exactly 4 goals, with Kev getting three assists, 30-1, yesterday.

We still have some absolute dross
Henderson , Keane, Rice , Barkley , and others who seem to think they don’t need to put the effort in , TAA , MaGuire and don’t even get me started on Pickford , I think he is total and utter wank ! Couldn’t pass wind let known a football

Ha, you know the streak will end this weekend (I’ve been on a winning run for about two weeks now) — I’ll gladly share but be wary.

£5 on England scoring over 2.5 goals, with Both Kane and Sterling scoring, 8-1 (special line).

Had £10 on Belgium scoring exactly 4 goals, with Kev getting three assists, 30-1, yesterday.
You’re a very naughty boy, shouldn’t be betting in sterling from Spain, VPN?

And they say John and Kyle are weak links, really??? This is of course observation as a partisan City supporter. Regarding England team, If Gareth wants to play from the back Stones must play, I don't see any other solution. TAA - Sancho axis doesn't work at all, they are just cancelling each other at what they want to do. Kane currently cannot be dropped and I think rightly so, but with him in a front three we can forget about proper high pressing. Rice has been massive disappointment in what I've seen him so far playing for England Strangely, I Prefer Rose to Chilwell. And these two games just proved who is the best English player right now and who really arrived as a WCP.

Almost looked to me like Henderson and TAA were given instructions to pass the ball and not over exert themselves in that second half. Lots of pointing, walking into position, lack of forward runs.

Klopp before they went on international duty: "Look just tell them, this means more to us, we're European royalty. You do the running not us"

Also I think Maguires was a needless, sloppily timed challenge that Stones would have been slated for.
Maguire is a cart-horse with the cart still attached.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.