Invasion of Camp Nou

unicorn said:
Lone Unicorn flying out /back to Stansted Tues to Thrs at dawn for £40 (Ryanair) and hotel for £25, so decent budget for exploring craft beer bars in Barca and Sitges. 1.35 euro to £ is bonus.

Will worry about ticket on Thursday night.

Thursday?

2 of us from Heathrow on Tuesday to Thursday, treating myself and staying at the Arts Hotel, not the cheapest but a great hotel and bar(the chilled glasses make the €12 almost ok). I make that 452 running total.
The €12 euro is per beer not round lol!

For anyone with last minute regrets about not going next week there are still seats on the Wednesday morning ryanair flight from MCR .
I'll be in the bar at 05.00 terminal 3 for beers.

Ardwick Green Park said:
unicorn said:
Lone Unicorn flying out /back to Stansted Tues to Thrs at dawn for £40 (Ryanair) and hotel for £25, so decent budget for exploring craft beer bars in Barca and Sitges. 1.35 euro to £ is bonus.

Will worry about ticket on Thursday night

Thursday?

Well spotted. May be past caring by Wed night though.

Just got time off work today, managed to get a ticket, flights booked. Flying out of Gatwick on Tuesday morning, back again on Thursday. Not booked a hotel yet though, don't know whether to book somewhere close to the ground or close to the beach? What's best based on people's experiences last year?

3 of us flying Tuesday morning to Heathrow then onto Barcelona due to arrive early afternoon. Staying in an apartment just off Las Ramblas not sure what it's called though. Can't wait, COME ON CITY!!!!

Don't know what the running total is now but it's +3 here.

blueboyforever said:
Just got time off work today, managed to get a ticket, flights booked. Flying out of Gatwick on Tuesday morning, back again on Thursday. Not booked a hotel yet though, don't know whether to book somewhere close to the ground or close to the beach? What's best based on people's experiences last year?

Stayed at the W Hotel last year, fair few blues there, good hotel with top floor nightclub! Bit if a way down the beach front but overall a good choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.