Invasion of Camp Nou

2 of us flying from Heathrow at 8am on weds. Driving down at 2am.... Fly back thurs morning! No need for hotel!

Running total 485

Flying to Madrid from Liverpool tomorrow morning. Intending to give David Moyes a bit of abuse tomorrow night when they play Getafe and then I'll be pleading with Simeone to join us in the summer on Tuesday night during Atleti v Leverkusen.

Should be in a bar in Barca by midday Wednesday. See you there

Sorry - not read whole thread.... Anyone with Thomson Sports from Manchester - weds am returning Thurs 4pm?? Hotel included

CC1 said:
Sorry - not read whole thread.... Anyone with Thomson Sports from Manchester - weds am returning Thurs 4pm?? Hotel included

From the abundant amount of replies you've had it looks like it's 1 person including you.

Ardwick Green Park said:
CC1 said:

From the abundant amount of replies you've had it looks like it's 1 person including you.

Well, you've only given everyone 8 minutes to reply…..but maybe you're right. As i said, not read whole thread - so how are you getting their Mr Ardwick Green

CC1 said:
Ardwick Green Park said:
CC1 said:

Well, you've only given everyone 8 minutes to reply…..but maybe you're right. As i said, not read whole thread - so how are you getting their Mr Ardwick Green

Walk - Taxi- Walk - Airport- Walk - Taxi- Walk- Hotel- Walk - Bar - Walk - Bar - Walk - Bar - Walk - Bar- Walk - Bar - Walk - Tapas - Walk - Bar - Walk - Metro - Walk - Bar - Walk - Camp Nou.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.