Invasion of Camp Nou

DiscoSteve said:
5 hours 10 minutes to go then my Out Of Office is going on till Friday - clock's running slower than the one at the ground when we're one nil up and being battered by the opposition .... grrrr ....
3 hours 37 minutes ... (drumming of fingers on desk)

Thebigbluehouse said:
Setting off now.
Are we the only ones going from leeds/Bradford. I've had it on good authority that I need to go topless at the airport to blend in with the locals. Or was that Newcastle.
I'm going to answer my own question. About 20 at airport waiting for flight to Barcelona

The Fat el Hombre said:
Where's everyone boozing so far? Anyone know of any decent beer gardens or anything?
some nice pubs of the Rambles dont get two drunk (as if )

CC1 said:
Ardwick Green Park said:
CC1 said:
Well, you've only given everyone 8 minutes to reply…..but maybe you're right. As i said, not read whole thread - so how are you getting their Mr Ardwick Green

Walk - Taxi- Walk - Airport- Walk - Taxi- Walk- Hotel- Walk - Bar - Walk - Bar - Walk - Bar - Walk - Bar- Walk - Bar - Walk - Tapas - Walk - Bar - Walk - Metro - Walk - Bar - Walk - Camp Nou.

You sound fun - hope I bump into you - you must bring the house down wherever you go.

Can't miss me - Jeans & blue top

Running Total 521

Sat outside a bar in the middle of Barcelona, haven't got a clue where, enjoying a few Estrella's with the Mrs. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.