Invasion of Germany

DiscoSteve said:
Munich will be ... BLUE!!!

Is anyone else doing longer than us, Sunday till Thursday?
same as you out of Manchester 11.00 Sunday morning back 09.00 Thursday morning with both with Lufthansa

frothy said:
DiscoSteve said:
Munich will be ... BLUE!!!

Is anyone else doing longer than us, Sunday till Thursday?
same as you out of Manchester 11.00 Sunday morning back 09.00 Thursday morning with both with Lufthansa

I'm on that Sunday 11am flight, back on the afternoon of Friday 13th (no wonder the flight was cheaper!). Can't wait, had a great time there 2 years ago.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ric said:
Four of us going with Spike, can't wait.
Is the Bluemoon Lear Jet in for a service that week, Ric?

Me plus one flying with Danamy and Bilboblue from Gatwick.

Running total 256.

I've just phoned the airline and told them to stock up with Pimms

Well done blues, we are over the 250 mark now. Come on let's get to 300 before Friday. Any more on spike's trip not on the running total yet?

RUNNING TOTAL - 259

Having a mini break with the missus. 2 days in Vienna followed by 2 days in Munich.

Anyone know anywhere in Vienna that might have the Southampton game on telly?

+1

El Presidente and his PA Bgblue will be arriving by private jet on monday and staying til wednesday.

He is being met at the airport by the German chancellor and his motorcade should deliver him to a bar around 5ish

If you spot El Presidente it is customary to approach say hello and purchase him a Stein :))

So 2 more to the total.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.