Invasion of Germany

Ardwick Green Park said:
blue underpants said:
Ardwick Green Park said:
Numbers picking up nicely. Today's running total starting at 313. Can we get to 500 this week? Don't forget to include detail of transport and digs.

RUNNING TOTAL 313
Iknow another 12 who are going but they are all going independent of each other and i have no idea of their schedules, 4 are going to Salzburgh and then the train to Munchen i know that much, do my 12 count?

Blue Underpants has the biggest contribution so far. Can anyone beat 12?

Adjudicated Running total now stands at (drum roll).....................................................

Or 2 x ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY.

Sorry, I'll collect my coat on the way out! :-)

I've probably got the most bizarre route to the Stadium.... flying from Manchester a week before the match I go via Frankfurt then Khartoum to Addis Abba. Then a week later, leave Addis Ababa stopping at Khartoum, changing at Frankfurt then arriving in Munich after round trip of some 7,350 miles! (oh yeah, plus a mere 516 miles trip from Munich back to Manchester after the game of course).

Add me to the running total (whatever it is now?)

Maybe keep the noise down blues as I will be sleeping off the jetlag in block 547.

glyn1 said:
2 of us on the 07.15 Lufthansa flight on the Monday
Back on the 15.40 from Munich on the wednesday

There's a fair few of us on these flights by the sound of things.

armadillo495 said:
I've probably got the most bizarre route to the Stadium.... flying from Manchester a week before the match I go via Frankfurt then Khartoum to Addis Abba. Then a week later, leave Addis Ababa stopping at Khartoum, changing at Frankfurt then arriving in Munich after round trip of some 7,350 miles! (oh yeah, plus a mere 516 miles trip from Munich back to Manchester after the game of course).

Maybe keep the noise down blues as I will be sleeping off the jetlag in block 547.
Are you Ed Woodward ?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Me and my mate on the 1PM flight from manchester to munich on monday 9th, staying 2 nights at the pension locarno by the train station
Then the 8 hour train from munich to amsterdam on the wednesday, stayin at hotel ben in die wallen for 3 nights, fly back to manchester form amsterdam on saturday 14th at 12:40. Gutted they moved the arsenal game to fuckin 1 PM. I could get back for the last half hour or so but I'm probs gonna sell my ticket and watch the game where I can

Meeting up with a load of mates in the augustiner keller on monday the 9th, be good to see a load of blues there. Don't worry about the beer garden being cold - it's fucking big inside, let's do it

Running total 336

Augustiner-Keller is on my to do list.

I get in early Monday morning so will probably looking at attending Monday late afternoon/night, already meeting Ric and a few others, i'm sure they'll be enough of us to make a night of it?

armadillo495 said:

All that messing about to save ten quid! Should of flown with the rest of us on Lufthansa.

RUNNING TOTAL 365

Three of us. Travelling seperately as I booked later. I'm on Singapore Air 9.00 Mon and returning wed at 1.45pm with SAS via Copenhaged.
Staying at Italia Hotel on Schillerstrasse.
RT 368

12 of us on RyanAir Stansted - Memmingem flight monday come back thursday. Staying in Jaeger Hostel

5 of us on the 13:00 manc to mun on Monday. Stopping at the hotel Astor (in the heart of munichs exotic dancing district!). Train to Basel and evening flight home on the weds. Easy peasy! Cant wait now! Marianplatz ahoy!

RT 385

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.