Invasion of Germany

Well, Mrs Leipzig and I left Toby, Rascal, Alison, De Niro, Ric, et al and did NOT go to the Fratellis gig, of which I knew nothing beforehand, and also did NOT sit in a Turkish bar with Bayern fans until 3 this morning. Or did we.......? Top night, and great to finally put some faces to names!

leipzigblue said:
Well, Mrs Leipzig and I left Toby, Rascal, Alison, De Niro, Ric, et al and did NOT go to the Fratellis gig, of which I knew nothing beforehand, and also did NOT sit in a Turkish bar with Bayern fans until 3 this morning. Or did we.......? Top night, and great to finally put some faces to names!
Although with some of those faces...

Eccles Blue said:
Great day & my first Gluwhein went down well. Should I have another?!! X

You must have a stronger constitution than me. Takes me ages to down one.

Going to be heading out soon..
Marienplatz the place to go?

Also, Am I right in thinking I use my match ticket to get the metro to the Allianz?

CTID101 said:
Going to be heading out soon..
Marienplatz the place to go?

Also, Am I right in thinking I use my match ticket to get the metro to the Allianz?

No! As mentioned already a million times in this thread: Metro not included in the match day ticket.

Reason is that Munich is a shithole and FC Bayern has no fans in the city itself as they all travel from Kuala Lumpur, Hamburg etc.

At least thats what Maladeika said...Kind of ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.