Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

And look what happened to them as a result of it? The business closed down, several employees went to jail, dozens were sacked, and hundreds of millions of pounds lost in share value, damages, and costs. Liverpool are alleged to have hacked into our system hundreds of times and have only had to pay £1m. It's all a bit fishy isn't it? I wonder what sort of sensitive data is kept on those scouting systems.
Do you think any one has told the parents of some of these young players who were on that system that private information about their offspring has been stolen? There's a much bigger story here but no one is pursuing it.
This £1m thing, I can only assume it was agreed just to keep it all nice and quiet. If the hackers had refused, City would have raised it with the EPL or whoever's job it is to investigate such claims whereas if City had been compensated to a more suitable level then it would have soon been uncovered by the Press and all hell would have broken out.

This £1m thing, I can only assume it was agreed just to keep it all nice and quiet. If the hackers had refused, City would have raised it with the EPL or whoever's job it is to investigate such claims whereas if City had been compensated to a more suitable level then it would have soon been uncovered by the Press and all hell would have broken out.
The question for me is: Why did we want to keep it quiet?

The question for me is: Why did we want to keep it quiet?
Who would they believe? A G14 cartel club or an upstart dirty oil club owned by an Arab from a country with a poor human rights record? You could certainly believe that the Press would report it with far lesser intensity than we are experiencing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.