Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

No wonder the general population of the good old US of A appear to have a complete disdain for people from the Boston area. Cheating twats.
They've been disdained since the revolution. Washington and the soldiers from the southern colonies thought them to be ill-mannered, filthy and a bunch of drunks...

They've been disdained since the revolution. Washington and the soldiers from the southern colonies thought them to be ill-mannered, filthy and a bunch of drunks...

Kind of a sweeping statement there. It's a wonder then that some of the most prestigious universities and hospitals in the world were founded here in this city that is so full of ill-mannered filthy drunks.

And Boston was the seat of the revolution itself; where the "shot heard round the world" was fired. That led to the revolution and the ascension of George Washington himself. More history here than in all the rest of the US combined (with the exception of Philadelphia of course).

Now our sports teams however - and I am a fan of all Boston sports teams and have rejoiced in their many successes over the past almost two decades - but I am appalled at the cheating that the Red Sox obviously employed. And the Patriots with Spygate in 2007. Since then the Pats have very much pushed the envelope without obviously cheating but that's more down to their arrogance and thinking they are smarter that everyone else. I have never liked that about them. And I live less than half a mile from the stadium. And know people in the organization.

John Henry on the other hand...dick. Not surprising to hear of the Liverpool hacks.

Don't get the "disdain" for people from Boston though in the rest of the US and I extensively travel here. They sure don't like our sports teams but for Bostonians in general; hell no. They do have a peculiar accent here though which people make fun of...

BTW I am a transplanted Paddy. Been here 30 years so I am almost a native...;)

Last edited:
Let's hope there is some legs in this story. The Dippers and FSG need to be brought to justice and learn you don't mess with our owners.

• Is the lawsuit actively taking action against against Liverpool/FSG or is it Liverpool seeking to block reporting of the hacking (as was alluded to by journalists back in 2013)?
  • Without naming them directly do you have an inside source?
  • If so is it in the club, media or legal profession - or can you not say?
  • Do you personally expect to have more info in the near future or is it a case of waiting for things to break in the media?
  • Any idea on timescale at all ?
I'll save PB the effort,

No Comment...
No Comment...
No Comment...
No Comment...
No Comment...

OK, as long as it isn't:

No Comment...
"Friend of a friend, who knows someone who........, who read it on bluemoon" !
No Comment...
No Comment...
No Comment...

What is the saying, How do you know a politician is telling a lie, his lips are moving, and he will not look you in the eye. Well swap a scouser for politician, you end up with this.
How do you know a scouser is telling a lie, why because his lips are moving, and he will not look you in the eye. The reason being is that he knows he does not believe in what he is saying.
Wouldn't look a scouser in the eye he'd have the eyeballs out of your fucking head the thieving twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.