iPad Advice

I have an iPad, a lap top and a Google 7 phone.
I use the iPad for over 90% of the time.

Hi mate, it was me looking at the older ones and yes, price was the factor. Looking at older Samsung Android ones now to see if they offer suuported Apps (facebook etc) as they are similarly priced <£40

You will get more bang for your buck on Android for sure. If you can afford a little more then amazon Fire tablets are ok. Although you are more limited to android App Store and has some layers of stuff on the app that maybe annoying to experienced users. But generally speaking they are decent enough bits of kit.

Anyone after a pair of brand new unopened Apple Airpods Pro (2nd generation) before i bung them on ebay ?

broken-hammered-tablet-computer.jpg
That's a great advice. Trying to fix my ipad now and that's exactly what i want to do with it.
Ended up reading this article https://applenapps.com/remove-photos-from-ipad-but-not-iphone/ and deleting most of the pictures from the device. I also cleaned all the cookies and cache and really hope it will work fast again.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.