iPad help

Goats left knee said:
No small window popping up... Just a long list of streams. Not very hopeful waspish

Plus1hd you have join and pay for like liveonlinefooty then you get the options of choosing channels

I have paid for a month, also got skyfire, when I go into the channel I get the don't have flash player message, when I click the orange play video button it will fail to play, there then is a long list of stream options but no small window opens like you said

Goats left knee said:
I have paid for a month, also got skyfire, when I go into the channel I get the don't have flash player message, when I click the orange play video button it will fail to play, there then is a long list of stream options but no small window opens like you said

If you look in the picture bottom left where it says video another window pops up with the actually video in you press that and it will start to play
epesy5a2.jpg

waspish said:
Goats left knee said:

If you look in the picture bottom left where it says video another window pops up with the actually video in you press that and it will start to play
epesy5a2.jpg

This is exactly how it works for me..

I've tried to do the same recently with my ipad. It always used to work well but Skyfire seems to have gone down the pan. Ive spent hours now trying to find a viable work around on the ipad an there isn't one. Using a browser called puffin I managed to get a stream on plus1hd running but it was so jerky it was unwatchable.

But I have already paid for skyfire on your recommendation, why don't I have the video icon on my toolbar?<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:28 pm --<br /><br />Puffin web browser is free and it's working for plus1hd

Ok.

Found out SopCast is available for IOS and Android today (google sopcast iOS/android).

Awesome quality, free, and piss easy to use (copy sopcast URL from wiziwigs into fav, then you are good to go)

Don't thank me all at once!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.