iPad help

lmjones1uk said:
Ok.

Found out SopCast is available for IOS and Android today (google sopcast iOS/android).

Awesome quality, free, and piss easy to use (copy sopcast URL from wiziwigs into fav, then you are good to go)

Don't thank me all at once!!!

Just set this up on my Smasung Galaxy Note and it works a treat !
Can't find a stream for v Watford but I can't find one anywhere so I just tried it on some random thing but the quality was brilliant.
Cheers mate.

The Pope said:
lmjones1uk said:
Ok.

Found out SopCast is available for IOS and Android today (google sopcast iOS/android).

Awesome quality, free, and piss easy to use (copy sopcast URL from wiziwigs into fav, then you are good to go)

Don't thank me all at once!!!

Just set this up on my Smasung Galaxy Note and it works a treat !
Can't find a stream for v Watford but I can't find one anywhere so I just tried it on some random thing but the quality was brilliant.
Cheers mate.

You're welcome, it was a bit of a fine and just wanted to share the joy with fellow blues :-)

Have downloaded the app and put the URL into favourites and it says invalad sop address any help thanks

Puffin plays flash and is free for a few weeks. Worth trying out.

bakerdave76 said:
Have downloaded the app and put the URL into favourites and it says invalad sop address any help thanks

Maybe stating the obvious but was the URL definitely a sopcast URL? Down the last hand side, it says what type of stream it is. If you choose anything other than the sopcast ones (acestream, websop, veetle etc) you get an error message like yours

If you're jailbroken, install xbmc and sportsdevil. Not all the streams work but it lists the main free sites, wiziwig, firstrow etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.