iPhone 8 season ticket disappeared

Got to the turnstiles tonight, no season ticket in wallet.
No problems at the Bournemouth or Palace games.
Anyone else have this problem?

Mrs has same problem with hers, I think it’s an apple wallet issue, she has to either re-download the original email & add to wallet or drag it back from expired passes, both methods work, she doesn’t get a pre-match notification either that normally prompts you with your pass, which is an early indicator that there’s something wrong, all in all it’s probably something in her settings on her phone

Mrs has same problem with hers, I think it’s an apple wallet issue, she has to either re-download the original email & add to wallet or drag it back from expired passes, both methods work, she doesn’t get a pre-match notification either that normally prompts you with your pass, which is an early indicator that there’s something wrong, all in all it’s probably something in her settings on her phone
Thanks.
My original email just said it would be downloaded automatically- and it was !
There is nothing in the expired passes but for this season, just tickets I’d bought for my son last season.
I fear an afternoon on hold to supporter services is coming up.

Both our passes “disappeared” from I phone / Apple wallet Last week but both were in “ expired passes” , just go int he wallet, go to to expired passes and put it back into current passes.

Yep had same problem here, ended up in expired passes on my lads IPhone. Also have my ticket on an Android phone and that was still showing Crystal Palace but it worked at the turnstiles.

Much the same here. First game of the season fine (had both mine & husband's tickets in my Apple Wallet).
Second game, only his ticket was there - and I'd checked a few days beforehand that both were showing.
Tried downloading again from the email link sent before start of season & they both went into "Expired".
Rang CS on Mon - was told I'd be sent a new link to d/l. Also told there'd be a 'glitch' with the system.
Nothing arrived so I rang again Tues & the chap I spoke to emailed me Print At Home tickets.
After those arrived, I got an email which I think was the one referred to on Mon, but that'd been superseded by the PAH tickets. It had all the games listed on it, but if I select the next home game, the option to d/l is greyed out. Not that I think I should have to d/l each game individually.

Here's hoping my next call to CS doesn't mean another 1hr 30mins on hold first.

Both our passes “disappeared” from I phone / Apple wallet Last week but both were in “ expired passes” , just go int he wallet, go to to expired passes and put it back into current passes.
Ah-hah! Our tickets for Spurs have appeared in "Expired" too. How do you put then into current passes?

You need iPhone 9 or above to gain access now. 8 and below only work for league cup tickets.

Edit - This was a joke. As if 8 and below would only work for league cup games.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.