Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder whether we will see Rodders training with the main group today.
Strange one this, I'm really looking forward to having Rodders back, On the other hand it's a perfect time to give him another week off and save him for West Ham away, No disrespect to Ipswich Towm but we can put them to the sword without Rodri.

Strange one this, I'm really looking forward to having Rodders back, On the other hand it's a perfect time to give him another week off and save him for West Ham away, No disrespect to Ipswich Towm but we can put them to the sword without Rodri.
Certainly no need to rush him back.

Ideally give Rodders 15/20 mins off the bench late on, even he'll have a few cobwebs to shift after a few weeks R & R.

I suspect the only changes to the starting 11 are Savinho rests the knee and Jack starts on the left, Phil on the right.
Jezza replaces Jack last 20 with 10 mins for Rodders / Ake / Johnny Boy.

McKenna doesn't really go low block so they may match us up man to man and try and outwork us as we all know we're undercooked right now.

Alternatively they might try that 4-2-4 the rags used to good effect in the FA Cup final, although Peps already found an answer to that.

This ain't gonna be a cricket score. I see us finding moments of brilliance from our better players to edge it. Haaland & KDB
I'm saying 2-0.

Imagine if Gundogan stepped off that plane on Saturday morning and walked straight into the team to deliver a masterclass a la Benarbia vs Birmingham all those years ago
Imagine him pulling up outside the ground in an ice cream van.
Now thats he's back, I hope that lad that did those funny Citehchants videos returns too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.